lundi 30 avril 2012

Des nouvelles de Storm (Ricci) au Michigan (15 weeks)


Storm is doing great she loves birds and can't wait for me to put one out for her to find. I use the command ( birds hunt em out) and when I tell her this command she will immediately start hunting for birds very fast and hard searching all over till she finds the bird, her nose is so good and she will stay steady for quite sometime. I use a remote bird launcher on her now and when I pop the bird up she will watch right where it flies and than chase it, I use pigeons because I like the way they slowly fly up and allow a young dog to get a good chance to see the bird fly this helps teach them to be able to mark a shot and fallen bird and also trains them to keep there eyes on the bird.

Storm also loves the water now and will go right in with me when I have chest waiters on she just follows me in the water. She is also a very fast swimmer, she has one speed and it is fast gear on everything she does.

Storm is very  obedient and a fast learner, she will kennel up on command, comes on command to voice or whistle, heels on leash, is quite when tied out on a lead and I am getting her meal ready, good in the car when crated up. Very nice dog and I am so happy to be her owner.